YES!!! — I finally took a small shared studio space... at the Belgo Building, located in the Quartier des spectacles, directly in the heart of downtown Montreal! This is a huge step forward for me: after so many years of painting and working from home, to finally have this professional studio space feels like a fresh new beginning.
And, to inaugurate this new creative space, I will be hosting a small 5@9 and opening reception this Thursday, June 28th — stop by and say hello over a glass of wine on your way to the Jazz Festival!
Studio Inauguration & Opening
Thursday June 28th // 5pm to 9pm
372 Ste-Catherine West (corner of De Bleury street)
Montreal QC H3B 1A1
* My studio is located on the 2nd floor, East wing, past the corner at the end of the corridor:
- As you arrive to the 2nd floor:
- When exiting the central staircase or elevator, Turn right;
- Go all the way to the end of the main corridor;
- Continue your way to the left, then past the corner;
- The space #230 will be the first door on your left.
ABOUT THE BELGO
Designed in 1912 as one of Montreal's first luxury department stores (Scroggie's),the Belgo became a hub for the arts during the 80's as the first artists and galleries started moving in. Today, the building now houses over two dozen contemporary art galleries and numerous dance studios, architect studios, and artist studios.